As the cold weather sweeps in, it’s all too tempting to hide under chunky knits, eat warm comforting food and forget entirely about our need to exercise. That’s something that can wait until after Christmas, once spring has sprung and when swimsuit weather is just around the corner. Well, no more!
It’s the little things that you do each day that add up to being healthy and fit. While we do what we can to be as health-conscious as we can, it is always a work in progress since there are many elements to a healthy lifestyle. Use these tips as a guide on your journey on the path to good health.
-Studies have shown around 70% of fitness goal depends on diet, be it weight loss, muscular development or training for an event. Carbohydrates, fresh protein and healthy fats should be equally maintained, will give you the energy to aid your fitness challenge and show results quickly.
When planning meals and cooking, look at the labels for the content of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
-Fruits, oats, milk, corn flakes etc should be routine diet.
– Our bodies are made mostly of water. Water gives the freshness and energy that no other liquid can give to human body. Human cannot live without water. most fluids and foods contain water that will help to keep our bodies hydrated, but fresh, clean, plain water is still the best and healthiest beverage for maintaining a healthy body. It is the most natural cleanser for our organs and digestive system. Being hydrated is crucial for the brain as well as for helping to flush toxins out through the skin (perspiration) and urine.
-Apart from water, natural juices are also very good for health. Orange, watermelon, grape, apple, pineapple, all types of juice should be part of intake to be healthy.
– Exercise is important for being fit and healthy. Exercise helps to strengthen the heart and lungs, strength training helps to strengthen the muscles. Working out three to four times per week is a great place to start, once you have your routine, stick to it and you will see the benefits. You’ll notice increased energy levels and your body will begin to adapt. That fitness goal will become ever closer. Exercise also improves circulation and body awareness, and regular exercise can help combat depression.
If you struggle for time, write down or prepare a schedule, find a spare 30 to 60 minutes each day and dedicate that to your health.
– A lot of us have forgotten how to relax. We often find ourselves carrying stress and tension. Sleep affects our physical and mental health tremendously, and many of us do not get enough rest. Lack of sleep adversely affects metabolism, mood, concentration, memory, motor skills, stress hormones and even the immune system. Sleep allows the body to heal and repair itself in a way it simply cannot when a person is awake. in our muscles, when sometimes all we need to do is lie down and allow ourselves to relax, clear our minds of all thoughts and just listen to your body.
Person should always be happy and positive to be fit and healthy. Long time depression or stress may results into weight lose or mental fitness issues. Always be in touch with good friends. Books also plays vital role to give good thoughts. Talk to every person , give smile to old/aged people. Do activities which give you happiness.
6.Consisting and Moderation:
– In order to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, it’s important to have some sort of consistency when looking at the big picture result. Consistent life style may improve health. One should change life style in consistent way. Sudden changes may affect body.
– Always pray to God for 15-20 minutes for what he gave to us. And always thank God for the support he has shown towards us. It will increase positive energy around us and increase mental strength.